commons-user mailing list archives

From Tim O'Brien <tobr...@discursive.com>
Subject Re: Digester Question
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:46:45 GMT
I left out more detail, especially concerning the situation where the Play
bean contains a property that happens to be a Character bean.

Please also see the very well written online docs with Betwixt:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/betwixt/guide/binding.html

If you notice any glaring omissions please feel free to this community
know.

Tim

Tim O'Brien
Evanston, IL