commons-user mailing list archives

From John Keyes <>
Subject Re: [cli] status?
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:35:33 GMT
> How stable are the v2 CLI APIs?

We need to review them before giving a final status but
the cli2 APIs are around 95% complete.  There may be
some minor changes but for the most part they are

> Can anyone (John?) give any hints as to scheduling?
I've been very busy for the last month or so and my
laptops hard drive decided to pack in.  So this combination
has meant I have been able to spend no time at all on
cli.  Rob has also been busy with other things but I think
once we get some time (I may have some coming up
soon) we can get this locked down pretty quickly.  Could
I be more vague? :-)

-John K

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: