commons-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Cohen" <SCo...@sportvision.com>
Subject RE: questions about FTP LIST processing (FTPFileListParser)
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:33:20 GMT
Jeffrey, I'm soon to be laid off and will have a little time on my
hands.  I would like to take a look at cleaning some of this up.  I
wrote a bug yesterday against the docs which are not totally correct.

Additionally, there has suddenly been a lot of grumbling over at the Ant
site over the FTP task and the impossibility of getting a non-unix
parser using ant's <ftp> task so there is good small bundle of issues to
handle.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey D. Brekke [mailto:jbrekke@wi.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 10:37 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: questions about FTP LIST processing (FTPFileListParser)

The list parsers are ( in my opinion ) on the road to deprecation in
favor of the entry parsers.  What I would like to do is implement the
deprecated list parsers with the entry parser implementations so we
don't have to support both any longer.  As soon as I get time.  Sorry
for the confusion.  I'd start with the entry parsers off the bat though.