commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <>
Subject Re: Jelly access Bean
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2003 18:53:38 GMT

On 31-Dec-03, at 17:54 Uhr, Robert Lario wrote:

> I am using netbeans.  All the classes that are being used are in my
> project and class path.  Is there a special runtime variable I need to
> set for the classpaths that is specific to jelly?

No there isn't.
Presumably you need to add more dependencies, like the velocity one...

> I am also a bit confused about marven.  Do I have to use it to use
> jelly?

No, just that it does a large amount of dependency-fuss for you.
I don't think there's anything between NetBeans but I know maven can
generate Eclipse projects... maybe a hope ?
The "split-in-projects" character of jelly may be the hard bit for
your... not really sure.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message