commons-user mailing list archives

From Amnon Khen <amnon.k...@cash-u.com>
Subject RE: core:forEach collections
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:11:57 GMT
Hi all,
I sent a question about jelly core:forEcah collection almost a week ago and
no one has answered me.
Is my question off-topic? Is it a newbie question? I tried looking up the
answer myself before posting a message here and haven't found anything...
Please help... :)
Thanks,
	Amnon

Amnon Khen, Configuration Management, Cash-U Mobile Technologies LTD.
Mobile: +972-(0)54-922394 / Office: +972-(0)9-8920815
mailto:amnon.khen@cash-u.com / http://www.cash-u.com
Israel - 45 Hamelacha St., P.O. Box 8617, New Industrial Zone, Netanya
36880, Israel / Tel: +972 9 8920888
Europe - Argentum, 2 Queen Caroline St., Hammersmith, London W6 9DT, UK /
Tel: +44 20 8323 8066
Asia-Pacific -  47A Duxton Road, Singapore 089511 / Tel: +65 67322440
This e-mail message and its attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s), may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are
to  be regarded as confidential information under any non disclosure
agreement. Any review, use, disclosure or distribution by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the  sender by reply and destroy all
copies of the original message and its attachments.