commons-user mailing list archives

From jbre...@wi.rr.com (Jeffrey D. Brekke)
Subject Re: questions about FTP LIST processing (FTPFileListParser)
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 04:36:30 GMT

The list parsers are ( in my opinion ) on the road to deprecation in
favor of the entry parsers.  What I would like to do is implement the
deprecated list parsers with the entry parser implementations so we
don't have to support both any longer.  As soon as I get time.  Sorry
for the confusion.  I'd start with the entry parsers off the bat
though.