commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: core:forEach collections
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:00:30 GMT
To all that execpt core:forEach to accept such things as a
string-with-separator, dare I suggest a work is done on a separate tag
than forEach ?
I do think forEach makes sense with collections and I do believe it is
kind of sad to expect a collection out of a... string-object... so I
would really prefer having something like core:forEachTokens with good
attributes like the token-list, wether to go through tokens... and
possibly with other attributes like token-family names (e.g. any
whitespace, any character, any capital, as java.lang.Character offers).

Thanks.

Paul