commons-user mailing list archives

From "Iantosca, Jonathan" <jianto...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject FW: Digester & doctype declaration
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 07:04:27 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to digest an xml file with the following doctype declaration.

<!DOCTYPE adaptor SYSTEM "woadaptor.dtd">

I keep getting a java.net.UnknownHostException when this declaration is in
the xml document. As soon as I remove it, the digester has no problems.
Also, before parsing, I'm calling the Digester's setValidating method,
passing in false.

Any Thoughts?

-Jon

TIAA-CREF