commons-user mailing list archives

From Marten Lehmann <>
Subject dbcp minIdle dosn't seem to work
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 01:18:08 GMT

I'm using the dbcp, which works fine. The only thing a noticed is that
although I explicitly set minIdle to 1, there's no connection to the
database opened when the server starts up and the context is loaded.
Instead the first connection is created with the first call to
getConnection(). There's no problem in general with it since the
connection time is negligible low, but I'd like to know if I'm just
getting something wrong or if the implementation of minIdle in dbcp
isn't correct.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message