commons-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Morales Pou <>
Subject Re: [DbUtils] Using BeanUtils converters
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:04:19 GMT
Hi David,
  I have implemented my CustomRowProcessor, and used it in a static variable, as
  you pointed, and everything works the same, that is, fine.

  I have finally seen that with this strategy no dependency on the BeaUtils
  package is made for the DBUtils package, and agree with you that itŽs is a
  better apreoach, though not easy to see for a rokie like me.

  Thanks for all the help, and I hope to see some new work on Mapper, which I
  think is a great utility in conjunction with DBUtils.

  Happy new year.
"A quien va usted a creer,
 ¿A mi, o a sus propios ojos?"
Jorge Morales Pou