commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: core:forEach collections
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 00:01:03 GMT
Ahmon,

Have you tried the ant:fileScanner tag ?
I see this at work in some maven.xml currently...
  <fileScanner var="xx"><fileset>....</fileset></fileScanner>
  <j:forEach items="${xx}" var="x">...

I fear paths don't fall into this... you would need to try and/or to
look into the code of the tag and its related...

Hope that helps.

Paul