commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Jelly access Bean
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:35:45 GMT
Roberto,

You'll have to make sure all the dependencies are in the
classpath/maven-project you're using to run/test/compile your
application.

It is a known issue that packaging jelly has its surprises and
curses...  if you feel like adventurous, look at the content of
http://www.activemath.org/~paul/jellypack/

Paul