commons-user mailing list archives

From Frank Stolze <fr...@directlyhome.com>
Subject Re: [DBCP] Deadlock problem?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 14:27:09 GMT
Dirk,

Thank you for your follow-up. I did restart the server between those
thread dumps. They represent the server being in a "hung" state, at
different instances.

In terms of database connections, at that point in time I usually see 4
to 6 connections, all of them in an idle state. The database server
allows 128 connections, and DBCP was at the default setting (8 I
believe?).

I will generate several dumps when I catch another event like this.

Regards,
Frank