commons-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Lario" <la...@Inherit.com>
Subject Jelly access Bean
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:19:36 GMT
I am trying to use the jelly to translate a template.  I have placed
simple strings in the context using setVariable.  This all works fine.

I have a class called Account , it is a bean with set/gets.  I placed an
instance of Account called account
context.setVariable("account",account); into the context too.  And in
the template has ${account.lastName}.  when I run the code I get the
error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/velocity/util/introspection/Uberspect

Do I need to import and/or useBean in the same manner has I do with JSP
for the class Account?  If so, how do I do this? Also, is there a good
book or document that outlines how to use all the tags and jelly beyond
the tutorials on http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly/?