commons-user mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich <cekvenich_...@baseBeans.com>
Subject Re: HIVEMIND: org.apache.commons.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Registry does not contain module
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 23:09:09 GMT
Thanks ( I am impressed with what HiveMind lets people do).

Here is the message:
org.apache.commons.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Registry does
not contain module 'bP.async.mailer'.
	at
org.apache.commons.hivemind.impl.RegistryImpl.getModule(RegistryImpl.java:119)
	at
org.apache.commons.hivemind.impl.RegistryImpl.getService(RegistryImpl.java:129)
	at bP.async.run2.main(run2.java:12)
Exception in thread "main"

And the xml:
<? xml version = "1.0" ?>

<module id ="bP.async.mailer.MailSync" version= "1.0.0">
	<service-point id="MailSync"interface="bP.async.mailer.MailSync">
		<create-instance class ="bP.async.mailer.MailSyncImpl"/>
	</service-point>

</module>

Does this help? I wish it is XML.

.V

hlship@comcast.net wrote:
> The full stack trace of the exception would be a start; also you hivemodule.xml is probably
the source of the problem.  Any other output in the log?