commons-user mailing list archives

From "Omkar Joshi" <omj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null'
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 05:16:47 GMT
Hi, checked the page it gives me this error,

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and
then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Reference to undeclared namespace prefix: 'jsp'. Error processing resource
'http://cvs.apache.org/~dirkv/builds/showJNDI.jsp'. Line 2, Position 62

<jsp:root xmlns="http://java.sun.com/JSP/Page" version="1.2">

If you have a D:/Tomcat/webapps/NIMS.xml file then this configuration should
work. I did a quick test on tomcat 4.1.27 and it worked for me.

This error "Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null' "
is a missing driverClassName. So probably your configuration is been loaded
by
tomcat.

Try the following jsp page to display the JNDI tree.
http://cvs.apache.org/~dirkv/builds/showJNDI.jsp

-- Dirk