commons-user mailing list archives

From "Yanick Duchesne" <>
Subject Jelly and bypassing expression evaluation
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:45:59 GMT
I have XML in a custom Jelly tag impl that I would like Jelly NOT to
evaluate; the XML contains ${....} variables that are not destined for
Jelly. Currently, Jelly tries to evaluate the expression (which happens to
be in a format that Jelly doesn't like); What's the work around?

Could I escape the '$' sign? If yes, how? I did not see how in the doc...

Thanks a lot.

Yanick Duchesne
Software Architect
Architecte d'applications
tel +1 514 286 8187 x 3009

immediately and delete the original without making a copy, disclosing its
contents or taking any action based thereon.
Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez en aviser immédiatement le
signataire et effacer l'original, sans en tirer de copie, en dévoiler le
contenu ni prendre quelque mesure fondée sur celui-ci.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (