commons-user mailing list archives

From meissa.Sa...@assetmanagement.natexis.fr
Subject Réf. : RE: dbcp size nightmare
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 07:15:47 GMT

I do close everything.
I'm wondering if it's not because I don't specify a factory
in the pool config.
any other suggestion ...

Meissa Sakho
NATEXIS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Direction de l'organisation
Tel. : 01 58 19 45 71
http://www.assetmanagement.natexis.fr

"Michael Holly" <MHolly@talisentech.com>
06/11/2003 17:31
Veuillez répondre à "Jakarta Commons Users List"

        Pour :  "'Jakarta Commons Users List'" <commons-user@jakarta.apache..org>
        cc :
        Objet : RE: dbcp size nightmare

Make sure you are closing all your resources after running the SQL.
Connection, Statement, ResultSet.

Michael Holly

"Developing Software from requirements and Walking on water, both are
easy when frozen."
"Good, Fast, and Cheap... pick Two"