commons-user mailing list archives

From meissa.Sa...@assetmanagement.natexis.fr
Subject dbcp size nightmare
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 13:11:14 GMT

hi all,

I have configured my dbcp connection pool like the fragment
below.

<Resource name="jdbc/recProduit" auth="Container"
                        type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>

            <ResourceParams name="jdbc/recProduit">

          </ResourceParams>

I don't know why, but the pool size is always increasing.

I've tried the maxActive parameter unsucessfully.

I've search the list before posting this question.
But I've found no cure to my problem.

Any help to detect what's missing in my config would
be greetly appreciated.

Meissa

Meissa Sakho
NATEXIS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Direction de l'organisation
Tel. : 01 58 19 45 71
http://www.assetmanagement.natexis.fr

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natexis
Banques Populaires ne peut etre tenu responsable de
son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est
interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le
detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed
on the Internet. Natexis Banques Populaires can not therefore be
considered responsible for the contents.Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and
notify the sender.