commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: logging in struts-example
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2003 19:29:45 GMT
hi stephan

commons-logging is design as a thin bridge wrapping other logging systems.
  configuring logging systems is much more variable than the act of logging
itself and so commons-logging leaves this to the actual implementation
used. LogFactory supplies Log instances but does not control or configure
them. use whatever logging system you are using instead.

- robert