commons-user mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject [Digester] Question on CallMethodRule
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:40:15 GMT

Hi,
I have this XML:
<a>
  <b> ... </b>
</a>

Class A has a public no-args constructor and a method
public void addB(B b).

I have the following:
digester.addObjectCreate("a", A.class);
digester.addObjectCreate("a/b", B.class);
digester.addSetProperties("a/b");

Now I want to add a CallMethodRule (or something else?) to call the addB
method of class A.  How would I do this?

Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics