commons-user mailing list archives

From "José Fortunato H. Tomás" <jto...@mediacapital.pt>
Subject Commons-dbutils: Setter for Oracle DB Table of type NUMBER isn't called
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:24:02 GMT
I have the following problem:
    Bean setter for an Oracle DB table's collumn of type NUMBER isn't
called.

To parcially solve I had to use to_char SQL directive:
--->
            QueryRunner run = new QueryRunner(
GcfServiceLocator.getInstance().getDataSourceForGCF() );
            BeanListHandler bh = new BeanListHandler(
CustomerValueObject.class );
            Object[] args = {( "%" + name + "%" ).replaceAll( "\\s", "%"
).replaceAll( "%{2,}", "%" )};
            query = "select" +
                    " to_char(CUSTOMER_ID) customerId" +
                    ", CUSTOMER_NAME name" +
                    ", BILL_CYCLE billCycle" +
                    ", to_char(CUSTOMER_TYPE) customerType" +
                    ", STATUS state" +
                    ", GTP_FLAG gtpFlag" +
                    ", CREATE_DATE createDate" +
                    ", CREATED_BY createdBy" +
                    ", MODIFICATION_DATE modificationDate" +
                    ", MODIFIED_BY modifiedBy" +
                    " from CUSTOMER" +
                    " where" +
                    " CUSTOMER_NAME LIKE ?1"
                    ;
            logger.debug( "getCustomerListByName(" + query + ")" );
            ret = (ArrayList)run.query(
                    query
                    , args
                    , bh
            );
<---

I looked into the source, but for lack of time I could't found the
correct place that maps props types and collunms between setters for
lookup method by reflection.

Is there a known issue ? What can I do?
Is there any code that I can aplly?
Or can you give-me an indication into the source so I contribute fastly?

Thanks!

José Fortunato Tomás

*Mediacapital** Telecomunicações - IOL*

Rua Mário Castelhano nº 40