commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Jelly: Accessing an xml database with jelly
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:46:09 GMT
purulu agada wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> Is there something already done to access an XML Database like exist or
> xindice with jelly.
> I was planning to write custom tags for an application but i would like
> to know if it is already implemented.

Purulu,

I don't think this has been made yet and it would certainly make a huge
lot of sense!

If I remember well, these databases have a common access specification,
is that correct ? It would be nice to list the ones where it should work
and where it was tested, commercial or not. A good name would be xmldb, or?

How different would this be from, say, a cocoon xindice source ??
(don't know the exact name)

Thanks.

Paul