commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Jelly and bypassing expression evaluation
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:49:35 GMT
Yanick,

This is by no means an easy or planned task...

If you really intend to do this, you will have to go to the internals
and probably subclass XMLParser by providing an expression-factory which
has flags determining what to do with "$"...

If you don't want anything there to be evaluated, you could carry this
around as string also, or ? (in code, that would mean pack it all as CDATA).

Or simply parse another file instead of evaluating it as jelly...

How does it look ?

Paul