commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: DBCP accessed by an outside JVM
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:24:03 GMT
What are you trying to do? What do you need?

- Connection pool in standalone application
- JNDI lookup in standalone application
- workaround for firewall blocking direct database connections
- transaction coordination between webapp / standalone
- invoke business method inside webapp
- ...

Take your pick

-- Dirk