commons-user mailing list archives

From ume <ume...@gomibako.com>
Subject Re: FileUpload NullPointerException Problem
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 03:37:54 GMT
Hello.

Thanks you for the reply.
I understood using DiskFileUpload class.
It's OK in my source and test.

However, I think that FileUpload class constructer will still be a
bug.
Because, it is written to the document of FileUpload class
constructer as "which uses the default factory".

FileUpload.java 1.24
--
     /**
      * Constructs an instance of this class which uses the default factory to

--
ume mailto:umesan@gomibako.com