commons-user mailing list archives

From Morus Walter <morus.wal...@tanto-xipolis.de>
Subject RE: [VFS] sftp problems
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 14:21:31 GMT
Oded Blayer writes:

> I am evaluating VFS as well, although I don't evaluate the SFTP provider.
> Maybe the answer is to close the FileSystemManager by casting it to the DefaultFileSystemManager
(I think this is the only FileSystemManager in use).

> That is just a wild guess, because I know the VFS project is not developed anymore.

Good guess :-) That helps indeed.
Thanks a lot.

On my second problem, I found that the difference between my and my
colleagues machine is, that the foreign machine identifies with a DSA
key on my machine and with a RSA key on the other machine.
So if ssh writes an RSA key in .ssh/known_hosts, it's clear that I will
have a problem on my machine.
I still don't understand why this happens, but I guess I better direct
further questions on this problem to some ssh gurus.

Morus