commons-user mailing list archives

From hls...@comcast.net
Subject Re: HIVEMIND: org.apache.commons.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Registry does not contain module
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 23:13:43 GMT
If that's a cut-and-paste, then you have a problem in your XML ... too little whitespace

id="MailSync"interface

You should be seeing error output ... is it going into a log file?  Are you seeing a big block
about how you haven't enabled error output?

--
hlship@apache.org

Creator, Tapestry: Java Web
Components