commons-user mailing list archives

From hls...@comcast.net
Subject Re: HIVEMIND: org.apache.commons.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Registry does not contain module
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 23:06:28 GMT
The full stack trace of the exception would be a start; also you hivemodule.xml is probably
the source of the problem.  Any other output in the log?

You are likely using alpha-2 XML syntax with the alpha-3 code (or vice versa).

--
hlship@apache.org

Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components
http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry