commons-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Stöttner <dominik...@gmx.net>
Subject Integration of business processes in web-portals
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 13:27:13 GMT
Hi,

I am working on a project which aims to integrate a business process in a content based web
portal. On that subject it is very important to encapsulate the necessary business logic for
reuse in other pages. So the same business process should be available on different pages.
Furthermore it should be possible to arrange a number of independent pieces (e.g. content
based ones and some that include business processes) on the same page. I was told that sandbox-chain
could be appropriate for that matter. I have already downloaded a nightly build version, but
how should I start now? I haven't found any tutorial so far. How could I find out if this
technique is the best solution for my problem?

thanks in advance!!

dominik