commons-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Holly" <>
Subject RE: dbcp size nightmare
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:31:23 GMT
Make sure you are closing all your resources after running the SQL.
Connection, Statement, ResultSet.

Michael Holly

"Developing Software from requirements and Walking on water, both are
easy when frozen."
"Good, Fast, and Cheap... pick Two"

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 7:11 AM
Subject: dbcp size nightmare

hi all,

I have configured my dbcp connection pool like the fragment below.

<Resource name="jdbc/recProduit" auth="Container"
            <ResourceParams name="jdbc/recProduit">

I don't know why, but the pool size is always increasing.

I've tried the maxActive parameter unsucessfully.

I've search the list before posting this question.
But I've found no cure to my problem.

Any help to detect what's missing in my config would
be greetly appreciated.

Meissa Sakho
Direction de l'organisation
Tel. : 01 58 19 45 71

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natexis
Banques Populaires ne peut etre tenu responsable de son contenu. Toute
utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Si vous n'etes pas
destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed
on the Internet. Natexis Banques Populaires can not therefore be
considered responsible for the contents.Any unauthorized use or
dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, then please delete it and
notify the sender.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: