commons-user mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: FileUpload: restrict upload file size for any file, not just for the wholerequest
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:20:19 GMT
I would recommend submitting this as a future enhancement request, or
develop a add-on and submit it for inclusion in the next release.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.