commons-user mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: Antwort: FileUpload: Bug in FileUploadBase::parseRequest?
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:26:44 GMT
Steffi

It seems that you are also into the FileUpload package. Have you found a way
to successfully separate different standard form fields within a form and
assign them to the appropriate String variables.

For example:
If I have a form with three standard form fields and two file upload fields.
I need to assign the values of the three standard form fields to three
different String variables. I have found a way but I do not feel it is the
best way possible.

If you have any guidance or sample code I will really appreciate it.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or diclosed to any other party without
the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error, please
notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original email.
Thank you.