commons-user mailing list archives

From Makarand.Sonaw...@lntinfotech.com
Subject Digester throwing Null pointer exception while parsing rule XML
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 06:16:10 GMT
Hi,

      I am having rule file as attached while parsing the rule file, I am
getting the  exception
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError:
org.apache.commons.digester.xmlrules.XmlLoadException: Error at (3, 142:
null
      at
org.apache.commons.digester.xmlrules.FromXmlRuleSet.addRuleInstances(FromXmlRuleSet.java:151)
      at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.addRuleSet(Digester.java:1663)
      at
org.apache.commons.digester.xmlrules.DigesterLoader.createDigester(DigesterLoader.java:91)
      at
com.marsh.cansys.accounting.utility.lockbox.bankfileparser.utility.RuleReader.digestRuleXML(RuleReader.java:64)
      at
com.marsh.cansys.accounting.utility.lockbox.bankfileparser.utility.RuleReader.<clinit>(RuleReader.java:35)
      at
test.junit.AmountNotBalanceTestCase.setUp(AmountNotBalanceTestCase.java:55)
      at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
      at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:270)
      at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:161)

Regards,
Makarand Sonawane
Insurance SBU
L&T Infotech Limited
Tel - 91-20-5511262 Ext 547

(See attached file: LockBoxRules.xml)

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
your system. Thanks