commons-user mailing list archives

From "Albert Caramia" <a_cara...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [httpclient] session after autentication
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:17:22 GMT
Oleg,

I do

GetMethod get = new GetMethod("http://www.smsexecutive.it/new/sx.php");
get.setHttp11(false);
get.setRequestHeader("Referer","http://www.smsexecutive.it/new/index1.php");
System.out.println("Strict get"+get.isStrictMode()); // output false
get.setStrictMode(true);
System.out.println("Strict get"+get.isStrictMode()); //output true
httpclient.executeMethod(get);

but the cookies are in different lines. I go in debug mode inside HttpClient
Source, and I see that there is another strictmode variable, in HttpClient.

so I try httpclient.setStrictMode(true) and now all is working!

I clean my code and the only istruction needed to work properly is this one.
Do you think that GetMethod#setStrictMode(true) is ok?

Thanks for all

Albert