commons-user mailing list archives

From "Albert Caramia" <>
Subject RE: [httpclient] session after autentication
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:17:22 GMT

I do

GetMethod get = new GetMethod("");
System.out.println("Strict get"+get.isStrictMode()); // output false
System.out.println("Strict get"+get.isStrictMode()); //output true

but the cookies are in different lines. I go in debug mode inside HttpClient
Source, and I see that there is another strictmode variable, in HttpClient.

so I try httpclient.setStrictMode(true) and now all is working!

I clean my code and the only istruction needed to work properly is this one.
Do you think that GetMethod#setStrictMode(true) is ok?

Thanks for all

>To: "Jakarta Commons Users List" <>
>Subject: RE: [httpclient] session after autentication
>Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:31:26 +0200
>Apparently you have not activated the strict mode. Give it a shot. Some
>do expect all cookies to be condensed into one header.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message