commons-user mailing list archives

From "Joshi, Sachin (MED)" <>
Subject Validator framework handling multiple form in same html
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:06:57 GMT
I am using Validator framework client side validation,
having a html page which has four forms, I am not able to get javascript for more than one
I am using this tag in my JSP page,

This works fine when I use it for only one form but when I
have 2 forms the code is like this :

this generates two methods in javascript with same name & it fails

  function required () {
     this.aa = new Array("rfsNumber", "RFS Number is required.", new Function ("varName",
" return this[varName];"));

    function required () {
     this.aa = new Array("partNumber", "Part Number is required.", new Function ("varName",
" return this[varName];"));

Please let me know if there are any solutions to this problem,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message