commons-user mailing list archives

From "Joshi, Sachin (MED)" <Sachin.Jo...@geind.ge.com>
Subject Validator framework is adding all JavaScript in each form
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 10:22:24 GMT
Hi Everyone,
I am using validator framework client side validation.
I observed one problem here, the validator framework is adding all javaScript functions in
my form even if I don't need that function.
Please let me know if there is something special I need to do.
I just need "required" validation in my form but the generated form contains javascript function
for all other validations also, which are never used in my html page.

Can I customize it to just pick up the javascript which is corresponding to the depends attribute
in validation.xml

Let me know
Regards,
Sachin