commons-user mailing list archives

From mlybar...@wideopenwest.com
Subject RE: commons-validator regex validation
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 12:54:43 GMT
yes, I'm looking for somthing to validate a string is
[a-zA-Z ]+ and am using the validator framework to validate
a POJO. (non struts).  regarding the issues of extra
characters (hyphens, appostrophe, period, etc), i'm just
going off the "business requirements"/technical design
document i recieved.  i'll raise that question back to the
business.