commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [DBCP] abandoned connections problem
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:39:50 GMT
The formula to trigger the abandoned mechanism is hardcoded.
Making it dynamic isn't worth the effort IMHO.
If you have that many abandoned connection problems that you can better invest
in solving them and not spending time to tune the workaround.

But if you have suggestions to optimize the default values then we can always
take a look at it. A multi threaded testcase would also be nice.

--- Dirk