commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [math][functor] MathBeans was: (Re: [math] ... just one more reference...)
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 06:00:43 GMT
Ok, here's an implementation with an EvaluationContext, let me know what
you think. Its almost java.lang.Number free, I cut corners and extended
Number in the DefaultContext.DefaultValue InnerClass.

It doesn't depend on Functor because the Evaluation class doesn't really
match up to that API now. :-( Oh, Well.

-Mark