commons-user mailing list archives

Subject RE: [httpclient] session after autentication
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:10:52 GMT
Possible, but unlikely. The server would not have returned the authentication
cookies in the first place, I suspect. It will not hurt trying, though.

It looks like you may have to sniff on the requests generated by the browser
and see how they differ from those generated by HttpClient.

View raw message