commons-user mailing list archives

From petite_abeille <>
Subject Re: [Logging] LogConfigurationException - Log4JLogger does not im plem ent Log
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:46:05 GMT

On Tuesday, Oct 21, 2003, at 21:35 Europe/Amsterdam, Gramann, Cindy

> I haven't been able to successfully convince our web admins to do
> that. Any
> other suggestions?

I guess I would agree with your admin reluctance to mess around with
any class path as their use should be prohibited in the first place...

In any case, you can add any jar you fancy at runtime for the JVM to
use. Usually, the default ClassLoader is an instance of which just so happen to provide an handy
addURL(URL url) method for you to use and abuse.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message