commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>
Subject Re: [digester] Multiple Digester Instances
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:25:27 GMT
Hi Robert,

The "xmlrules" code currently does this sort of thing, so you may wish
to look there for inspiration.

It would also help if you included the stack trace for your "null
pointer" problems.

One thing I notice in your code snippet below: where does the "rules"
object you are passing to your new Digester instance come from? If it is
the value returned by digester.getRules(), then this may be the cause of
the problem; I doubt that the same Rules object can be used in multiple
Digester instances.

Regards,

Simon