commons-user mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: [hivemind] service-point not expected in module?
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:48:11 GMT
Notice that the documentation says "alpha-3".

There isn't an alpha-3 distro yet.

You need to download and install Maven.

You can then use anonymous CVS to get HiveMind and build it.

Remember ... this is alpha-release software inside the sandbox; it's meant for early adopters.
can't help it if my alpha code is better than most people's final release :-)

Fairly soon, it will become a full-fledged project somewhere under Apache.

I'll update the docs to make this more clear.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components