commons-user mailing list archives

From José Gustavo Zagato <jose.gust...@emacdigital.com.br>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Commons/Net v1.1.0 Released
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:24:59 GMT
Hi Folks !

	I'm trying to develop an applet with uses the commons httpclient
to interact with a struts action. I developed a few examples and it
worked fine, but now I need to somehow make the applet "join" the http
session started by the browser with loaded the applet. I tried to add a
Cookie to the request with contains the session id. In another shot I
tried to add a new header entry with contains the session id.
Unfortunately all shots went to wrong directions.

	So does anyone here has a example on how to add a new header
entry to a http get request ? There is any thing special that I need to
do to "join" a already started session ? How deep is the rabbit hole ?

Cheers !

  José Gustavo Zagato Rosa
System Analyst - Atos Origin
jose.gustavo@emacdigital.com.br