commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Essl <christiane...@yahoo.de>
Subject [HiveMind] hivemind as overriden-jar for library maven build
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:24:10 GMT

Curretnly when I build hivemind-library with maven I first always have to
copy the hivemind.jar to my maven-repository. This is quite inconvinient.

Is it maybe possible to add a jar-override to the library
project.properties which refers to the hivemind.jar in the
framework/target. I think this would also help users which are new to maven
and later when a hivemind is in ibiblio the version in ibiblio my be
different from the one in the cvs.

The change would be:

project.xml:

<dependency>
	<id>commons-hivemind</id>
	<!-- <version>${pom.currentVersion}</version>-->
</dependency>

To the project.properties add:

# MAVAN Jar-Override for hivemind.jar
maven.jar.override = on
maven.jar.commons-hivemind = ${basedir}/../framework/target/commons-
hivemind-${pom.currentVersion}.jar