commons-user mailing list archives

From "Daryl Stultz" <da...@6degrees.com>
Subject Re: Jelly: run script from string
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:19:45 GMT
"Jakarta Commons Users List" <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org> writes:
>Why not use all things with "Characters" ? (i.e. a StringReader ? A
>reader is also accepted for an InputSource).

That's what I was looking for but I can't seem to find it. Can you give me
an example of it? I'm using Jelly 1.0 beta 3. Is it in this version? I
can't imaging them not providing an InputStream or InputSource, but
nonetheless I can't find it (in Jelly, JellyContext or Script).

This is probably asking too much: is there a way to make use of an already
parsed stream and compile the script from that? IOW, a SOAP service has
already parsed the XML. Can I get a hold of that and compile is as a Jelly
script? Just an optimization - not really necessary.

Daryl Stultz