commons-user mailing list archives

From jbiso...@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Commons-loggin and AsyncAppender
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:16:32 GMT

Craig's point was that configuring commons-logging and configuring the
underlying logging implementation are two distinct things.  Common-logging
will use its .properties file, just like always; and log4j will use the XML
configuration file required by the AsyncAppender.

HTHs,
   Jamie

john.donahue@pfpc.com on 09/17/2003 04:40:37 PM

Please respond to "Jakarta Commons Users List"
       <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>