commons-user mailing list archives

From arra...@hss.hns.com
Subject FTP not working on vx works
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 03:35:48 GMT

Hi,
      The FTPClient listNames(String) api does not seem to work in VXWorks
environment..
      Please let me know if there are any issues regarding the usage of the
api in VXworks environment
      and also as the api uses NLST command if there are any issues
regarding that on Vxworks..
      I am using the version 1.3.8 of net components
      Thanks in advance..
regds,
      arvind

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."