commons-user mailing list archives

From "Hugo" <>
Subject Re: [FTP] Restart method
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 11:19:40 GMT
Thank you for your quick answer.
What I don't understand is what represents the offset from which the transfer should restart
and how this offset is set when a transfer failed. Moreover, I read on the FTP RFC that restarting
a transfer was only available in BLOCK mode. However, the javadoc seems to pretend that it
is also possible in STREAM mode? Can I have some explanations?